- IRS Issues Price Final Regulations to Be Addressed in Fall
- SEC Releases Charges against Municipal Issuers in MCDC Initiative
- Goodlatte Issues Remote Sales Tax Legislation Proposal
- S&P Releases MCDC Settlement Commentary
- Your Action Requested on Senate-Side High Quality Liquid Assets Legislation
- August Recess Is Here--Are You Ready?
- Senate Introduces Bank-Qualified Loan Legislation
- House Introduces Bluepring for Tax Reform
Registration is now open for the 111th GFOA Annual Conference from May 21-24, 2017 in Denver, Colorado. Drawing on more than a century of experience, public finance professionals have widely come to view the GFOA Annual Conference as the one truly “must-attend” professional development event of the year.