- Message to Congress: Munis Build Infrastructure
- New Year, New Action on Marketplace Fairness
- New Best Practices Address Cash Flow Analysis, Investment Policy
- Executive Board Nominating Committee Seeks Input
- Department of Labor's Overtime Rule Delayed
The purpose of a forecast is to inform financial decision making, but public finance managers often find that forecasts aren’t given the weight they should have. GFOA’s new publication, Informed Decision-Making through Forecasting: A Practitioner’s Guide to Government Revenue Analysis, describes how public finance managers can make a forecast resonate with its audience.