- GFOA Files Comments on MSRB Rule G-34
- New IRS Issue Price Rules Go Into Effect June 7
- 154 Members of Congress Join Letter Supporting Municipal Bonds in Advance of Tax Reform
- SEC Proposes Amending Exchange Act Rule 15c2-12
- Litigation on State Marketplace Fairness Legislation Could Have its Day in U.S. Supreme Court
- Message to Congress: Munis Build Infrastructure
- News Release: GFOA's 111th Annual Conference
GFOA’s 111th Annual Conference will take place May 21–24, in Denver. The conference will feature over 80 sessions and 200 speakers providing best practices, lessons learned, and practical guidance on accounting, budgeting, debt management, treasury management, and more. Also, learn important skills for project management, managing teams, recruiting and improving communication.