- Breaking News: Supreme Court upholds ACA, State exchanges can offer tax credits
- GFOA Accepting Committee Membership Applications
- GFOA Members Pass Policy Statement on Retirement Security
- Remote Sales Tax Collection Legislation Introduced in the House
- House Passes Legislation to Permanently Prohibit Taxes on Internet Access
- GFOA Past President Bob Eichem: What is resiliency?
- GFOA releases survey results on MCDC costs
Applications to become a GFOA standing committee member are being accepted through July 24 and meet biannually.