Join fellow finance professionals to gain practical advice and learn effective techniques to meet the continuing challenges facing the public and private sector during GFOA’s 109th annual conference. The conference will take place on May 31-June 3, 2015, at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This year’s theme is Innovation and Resilience. Registration for the conference is open on GFOA’s website. Sign up early and take advantage of discounted registration fees.
Top reasons to attend:
- Mix and match technical sessions to best fit your financial management training needs. Sessions cover topics on accounting, auditing, and financial reporting; budgeting; capital planning and economic development; debt management; financial management; pension and benefit administration; and treasury and investment management;
- Preconference seminars on topics vitally important to finance officers;
- An opportunity to earn continuing professional education (CPE) credits;
- General sessions featuring nationally recognized speakers on topics of interest to public finance professionals;
- An exhibit hall offering a wealth of practical solutions to a broad range of professional challenges; and
- Social events that create a unique opportunity to build relationships and network with peers from across the country and around the world.
We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia! Questions? Contact the GFOA.
- Housing Information:
- Parking Garage Options
- Discounted Parking Promotion
- Press Releases
For more information for activities for your stay in Philadelphia, go to www.discoverphl.com/gfoa/.