- Register online
- Download Advanced Registration Form
- Download One-Day Rate Registration Form
- Missouri Local Student Scholarship Application
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE
- Concurrent sessions on Sunday through Wednesday (delegates only)
- Welcome Reception on Sunday night (delegates and guests)
- Access to the Exhibit Hall on Sunday through Tuesday (delegates and guests)
- General sessions on Monday and Tuesday mornings (delegates only)
- Luncheons on Monday and Tuesday (delegates only)
- Networking and discussion groups held throughout the conference (delegates only)
REGISTRATION FEE DISCOUNTS
Take advantage of the following discounts:
- Receive a 10 percent discount on your conference registration fee when three or more people from your jurisdiction register together (registrations must be submitted and paid together). This discount does not apply to preconference seminars.
- Qualify for the early registration fee discounts. Payment must be received by the deadline dates listed in this brochure.
- Join the GFOA today and receive $25 off the conference registration fee with a paid new membership.
There is no registration fee for guests or children, but they must be preregistered. Guests will be admitted to the Sunday Welcome Reception and to the exhibit hall during designated hours.
Conference sessions and the luncheons on Monday and Tuesday are not open to guests and children.
(Government entities only)
A one-for-one substitution of a nonmember for an active member is allowed. If your organization has a current GFOA member on the staff who is not attending conference, a nonmember may attend in his or her place at the lower member rate. Please provide the name or the membership number of the GFOA member on the registration form.
First-Time Annual Conference Attendee?
In 2013, GFOA began offering the first 50 GFOA members from each state or province a scholarship to attend the GFOA Annual Conference. Scholarship amounts are equal to the full-conference registration fees will be continued for the 112 Annual Conference in St. Louis. For more information, please visit the first-time scholarship page or e-mail First Annual Conference Scholarship.