We are the Black Caucus of the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada (GFOA). We are dedicated to the objectives of GFOA and encourage our members to participate and contribute at the national level and in the state associations. Established in 1991, our mission is to diligently support the aspirations and achievements of African-American public finance officers; to pursue professional development opportunities for our members; and to sponsor projects to assist African-Americans seeking careers in government finance.
- Chair: Lunda Asmani, Director of Management and Budget, City of Norwalk, Connecticut
- Vice-Chair: Hakeem Oshikoya, Deputy Finance Director, Fulton County Government, Georgia
- Secretary: Susan Gooding-Liburd, Financial Services Director, Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
- Immediate Past Chair: Harlita Robinson, Director of Finance, City of Forest Park, Ohio
- Emily S. Brock, Senior Policy Advisor, Federal Liaison Center, GFOA
The Black Caucus is open to any active or associate GFOA member. To sign up for the GFOA Black Caucus, please complete the sign up form.
Materials for May 2015 Annual Meeting