GFOA President Pat McCoy, along with finance officers from across the United States communicate the importance of tax-exempt municipal bonds in building our communities.
- Patrick McCoy, GFOA President / Director of Finance, Metropolitan Transportation Authority, New York, NY
- Brendan Hanlon, CFO, City and County of Denver
- Debby Cherney, Deputy General Manager, Eastern Municipal Water District, CA
- Marc Gonzales, Firnance Director, Clackamas County, OR
- Christopher P. Morrill, Executive Director/CEO, GFOA
- David LaFrance, CEO, AWWA