Major Function Lead, plan, organize, direct, and provide managerial oversight of all business lines within Business Services; Financial Accounting and Property Records; Payroll; Procurement Services; Internal Auditing; Food and Nutrition Services and District Warehouse Operations.
- Master’s degree with a graduate major in business administration or public administration.
- Doctorate degree in education or business related field preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
- Ten (10) years of administrative experience with progressively responsible duties in business and financial management disciplines.
- Proven experience successfully managing multiple business functions within a large organization at an executive level preferred.
Detailed job description available at http://www.leeschools.net/_cache/files/f/4/f4993cb9-4529-42ef-9b7d-d5a212c938b4/8C1A86FE34F46AB0372A0FF3901AA66A.chief-financial-officer.final.8.3.16.posting.pdf.