- Financial management, budget preparation and fiscal accountability;
- Organizational processes improvement;
- Planning, organizing, directing and improving department operations, procedures and organizational structure;
- Training and professional development / training of department staff.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration, or closely related field. (Masters Degree preferred, but not required).
- 5 or more years as Chief Financial Officer for a similarly-sized local government, county, or state agency;
- Combination of education and public / private sector experience considered,
FULL 8-PAGE COLOR PROFILE www.MunicipalSolutions.org/recruiting