Robert W. Eichem, Chief Financial Officer, City of Boulder, Colorado, became GFOA’s new president at the association’s annual business meeting in Minneapolis, Minnesota, on May 20, 2014.
Also at the business meeting, the association’s members elected a new GFOA president-elect and five new members-at-large, who will each serve a three-year term beginning immediately.
- Heather A. Johnston, City Manager, City of Burnsville, Minnesota
- Suzanne Fillion, Manager, Financial Services, City of Surrey, British Columbia
- Frank C. Gambosi, Finance Director, City of Bedford, Ohio
- Steven Gibson, OMB Director, City of Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Pauline Marx, Chief Assistant Treasurer, City & County of San Francisco, California
- Stephen B. Williams, Assistant City Administrator/CFO, City of Conroe, Texas
GFOA would also like to thank Shirley Hughes, Marc Gonzales, John Payne, Eric Sawyer, and Past President Chris Morrill for thier service to GFOA.