Timothy H. Riordan
- City Manager Dayton Ohio
- Mayor’s Appointee to Banks Working Group for development of the Cincinnati Riverfront -$750 million development between the two stadiums.
- Deputy City Manager, Finance Director, Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Dayton International Airport Deputy Director.
- Finance Director & OMB Director, Dayton, Ohio, many years
- Acting City Manager stints in both Cincinnati and Dayton
- Owner, Numbers & Money LLC, demographic & financial consulting
- President - Govt Finance Officers Assn-USA & Canada – 1995
- Read the biographies of the Presidents in chronological order
- 3 month sabbatical to Russia (1992) to provide financial advice (mostly unheeded)
- Public Productivity Award: “Management by Unreasonable Objectives” 1995
- Champion free-throw shooter; capable juggler
- Co-Promoter of the Rivertown Breakdown, an annual Americana music festival featuring 15 music genres & benefiting the cleanup of the Ohio River.
- Married with 3 kids, lots of grandkids.
- Downtown liver – confirmed renter.
- Grew up in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
- MPA & BA - University of Dayton, Ohio.
- Board Member: Cincinnati Southern Railway.