July 28, 2011
Exhibitor Update - Vol. 1
GFOA's 106th Annual Conference • June 10-13, 2012
McCormick Place West • Chicago, Illinois
Exhibit: June 10-12, 2012
Thank you to the 50 companies who have signed up to exhibit with us at GFOA’s 106th annual conference on June 10-13, 2012, at McCormick Place West in Chicago, Illinois .
If you have not yet reserved your exhibit booth space, access the 2012 exhibitor prospectus and booth contract .* Save 10 percent when you submit your contract with full payment by August 1. Check out the current floorplan.
When you reserve your exhibit booth space by September 30, your company will be eligible to receive $500 in event space or dinner to Petterino's restaurant. Located in Chicago's exciting theatre district, in the city's "Loop" area, Petterino's offers prime steaks, fresh seafood, and classic specialties. Exhibitors already signed up will be included in the drawing. Winners will be announced during the first week of October.
It’s been twelve years since the GFOA’s annual conference was held in Chicago. In 2000, we had our largest number of delegates to date. We hope that the location will prove to be successful again!
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. Call us toll free at 1-800-829-GFOA (4362):
- Natalie Laudadio, Communications Manager - x 241
- Dan Zielinski, Senior Meeting Manager - x 261
- Barb Mollo, Director of Operations & Marketing - x 203
- Connect with GFOAConference - Twitter and Facebook
* Contracts must include either full payment or a 50 percent deposit. The discount will only be assigned to contracts submitted with full payment. Companies will be notified of their booth assignments by August 12, 2011.
CALL FOR TOPICS- The call for topics for the 2012 annual conference is currently open.
Fill out an online suggestion form
for session topics and speakers.
Proposals are being accepted through October 7, 2011.
The scheduling of sessions will be determined in early 2012.