January 12, 2012
Exhibitor Update - Vol.6
GFOA's 106th Annual Conference • June 10-13, 2012
McCormick Place West • Chicago, Illinois
Exhibit: June 10-12, 2012
Happy New Year!
- Congratulations! GFOA 2012 exhibitor, Regions Bank, is the winner of $500 toward a contracted group event or dinner to Shaw's Crab House restaurant.
- New drawing added! Reserve your exhibit booth space for GFOA's annual conference, Winds of Change: Public Finance in Transition by March 31 for your company to be entered in a drawing to receive $500 toward a contracted group event or dinner to Benny's Chop House. Exhibitors already signed up will be included in the drawing. Winners of the drawing will be announced during the first week of April 2012.
- For those of you planning events, watch the GFOA exhibitor page for other opportunities to be posted, including discounts to Chicago area restaurants. Offers will be posted as received by GFOA.
- All exhibitors and guests must be registered to access the exhibit hall. Please fill out the exhibitor registration form and return it to the GFOA. Note: there is no registration fee for guests. Maximize your conference experience by registering as an exhibitor/delegate. The exhibitor/delegate badge provides access to all educational sessions and delegate luncheons. If you want to sign up as an exhibitor/delegate, check the exhibitor/delegate box in step # 3 on the form.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. Call us toll free at 1-800-829-GFOA (4362):
- Natalie Laudadio, Communications Manager - x 241
- Dan Zielinski, Senior Meeting Manager - x 261
- Barb Mollo, Director of Operations & Marketing - x 203
- Connect with GFOAConference - Twitter and Facebook