March 15, 2012
Exhibitor Update - Vol.7
GFOA's 106th Annual Conference • June 10-13, 2012
McCormick Place West • Chicago, Illinois
Exhibit: June 10-12, 2012
The GFOA's annual conference, Winds of Change: Public Finance in Transition is soon approaching. Please keep a watch on your e-mail for exhibitor updates to be sent every 2-3 weeks to keep you informed on all of the latest information.Exhibit hall hours have been finalized:
- Sunday, June 10 - 10:00 a.m. - 5:45 p.m. A box lunch will be distributed in the exhibit hall between 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. to all conference exhibitors. The key time for attendees to be in the exhibit hall is before the first concurrent session and after the last concurrent session. Plan on joining us at our Welcome Reception from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. at The Field Museum. The reception is complimentary to attendees, guests, and exhibitors.
- Monday, June 11 - 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. The key time for attendees to be in the exhibit hall is during the lunch hour.
- Tuesday, June 12 - 10:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. The key time for attendees to be in the exhibit hall is before and after the annual business meeting and luncheon. Go on GFOA's e-store to purchase tickets to “GFOA’s Taste of Chicago” at Navy Pier from 7:00 – 10:30 p.m. on Tuesday night.
All exhibitors and guests must be registered to access the exhibit hall. Please fill out the exhibitor registration form and return it to the GFOA. Note: there is no registration fee for guests.
- Maximize your conference experience by registering as an exhibitor/delegate. The exhibitor/delegate badge provides access to all educational sessions and delegate luncheons. If you want to sign up as an exhibitor/delegate, check the exhibitor/delegate box in step # 3 on the exhibitor registration form.
Have you planned an event? We appreciate you forwarding a copy of your event invitation to Natalie Laudadio so we can have it on hand at the message center if anyone has any questions on your event details. We ask that you please not schedule your event during GFOA's concurrent sessions on Sunday - Wednesday or during scheduled GFOA evening events: Welcome Reception on Sunday, June 10, from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. and “GFOA’s Taste of Chicago” on Tuesday, June 12, from 7:00 – 10:30 p.m.
Increase your exposure at this year's event by becoming a conference sponsor. Take advantage of this opportunity to get your company noticed beyond the showroom floor. Check out this year's sponsorship packages. Don't miss new opportunities that have just been added!
Have you purchased your pre-show mailing labels yet? Click here to access the order form.
Are your partners exhibiting? Check out the current list of exhibitors. Make sure your partners are represented at this year's show! Share the contract and floorplan with them.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. Call us toll free at 1-800-829-GFOA (4362):
- Natalie Laudadio, Communications Manager - x 241
- Dan Zielinski, Senior Meeting Manager - x 261
- Barb Mollo, Director of Operations & Marketing - x 203
- Connect with GFOAConference - Twitter and Facebook