April 24, 2012
Exhibitor Update - Vol. 9
GFOA's 106th Annual Conference • June 10-13, 2012
McCormick Place West • Chicago, Illinois
Exhibit: June 10-12, 2012
- If you have not yet done so, now is the time to reserve your hotel room. Consider staying at the Hyatt Regency Chicago located in the heart of downtown. The Hyatt Regency Chicago is only a 7-minute ride from the convention center on the GFOA dedicated bus route (rates- single/double: $209). Click here to make your housing reservation.
- All exhibitors and guests must be registered to access the exhibit hall. Please fill out the exhibitor registration form and return it to the GFOA. Note: there is no registration fee for guests. Maximize your conference experience by registering as an exhibitor/delegate. The exhibitor/delegate badge provides access to all educational sessions and delegate luncheons. If you want to sign up as an exhibitor/delegate, check the exhibitor/delegate box in step # 3 on the exhibitor registration form.
- Entertainment Announced! You do not want to miss one last networking opportunity! Plan on attending “GFOA’s Taste of Chicago” on Tuesday, June 12, from 7:00 – 10:30 p.m. at Navy Pier. In addition to a buffet dinner, we are pleased to announce that the entertainment for the evening will include a warm-up act by Second City’s comedy troupe followed by a concert from Chicago, the legendary rock n’ roll band. Click here for more details. Purchase your tickets today on GFOA’s e-store.
- If you have not yet submitted your exhibitor directory form, please e-mail the completed form to Natalie Laudadio as soon as possible.
- Have you planned an event? We appreciate you forwarding a copy of your event invitation to Natalie Laudadio so we can have it on hand at the message center if anyone has any questions on your event details. We ask that you please not schedule your event during GFOA's concurrent sessions on Sunday - Wednesday or during scheduled GFOA evening events: Welcome Reception on Sunday, June 10, from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. and “GFOA’s Taste of Chicago” on Tuesday, June 12, from 7:00 – 10:30 p.m.
- Just Announced! Visit GFOA’s annual conference page to check out details and to register for this year’s golf tournament, run, and tours. The golf tournament and run will take place on the morning of Sunday, June 10. Tours on Chicago history, architecture, and highlights including Millennium Park will be offered throughout the conference by river cruise, bus, and walking. Purchase your tickets today on GFOA’s e-store.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. Call us toll free at 1-800-829-GFOA (4362):
- Natalie Laudadio, Communications Manager - x 241
- Dan Zielinski, Senior Meeting Manager - x 261
- Barb Mollo, Director of Operations & Marketing - x 203
- Connect with GFOAConference - Twitter and Facebook