New Executive Board ElectedChristopher P. Morrill, City Manager, City of Roanoke, Virginia, became GFOA’s new president at the association’s annual business meeting in Chicago, Illinois, on June 12, 2012. Morrill accepted the gavel from 2011-2012 President Linda C. Davidson, Director of Financial Services, City of Boca Raton, Florida.
Also at the business meeting, the association’s members elected a new GFOA president-elect and five new members-at-large, who will each serve a three-year term beginning immediately.
- Timothy L. Firestine, Chief Administrative Officer, Montgomery County, Maryland
- Ade’ Ariwoola, Finance Director, City of Ellensburg, Washington
- Joe Costello, Executive Director, Regional Transportation Authority of NE Illinois
- Linda B. Cramer, Finance Director, Chatham County, Georgia
- John Martin, Chief Financial Officer, City of Moncton, New Brunswick
- David C. Olsen, City Treasurer, City of Warwick, Rhode Island