This training is intended for finance officers, managers, and others responsible for technology applications related to finance.
Two of the primary benefits from the shift to “cloud” technologies that can be readily deployed and managed over the web are improved accessibility and reduction in price. Advances in everything from enterprise resource planning (ERP), financial systems, budgeting software, cash receipt and online payment software, data analytics, data visualization, survey tools, communication and project management tools, and personal productivity devices have become readily accessible. This webinar will feature many of the cloud technologies that governments have been successful in deploying in a finance office.
Those completing this seminar will be able to:
- Identify useful cloud applications that can be used in the finance office
- Lean how to become more productive with new technology
- Learn best practices for purchasing cloud technology
- Gather case study examples of how governments have deployed new tools
- Discuss lessons learned and strategies for effective procurement of cloud technology