- Register online
- Registration Form
- One-Day Registration Form
- First-Time Annual Conference Attendee Scholarship Information and Application
- Annual Conference Student Attendee Award Application
|Retired GFOA Government Member||$0||$0|
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE
- Concurrent sessions on Sunday through Wednesday (delegates only)
- Access to the Exhibit Hall on Sunday through Tuesday (all attendees)
- General sessions on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday (delegates only)
- Luncheons on Monday and Tuesday (delegates only)
- Networking and discussion groups held throughout the conference (delegates only)
REGISTRATION FEE DISCOUNTS
Take advantage of the following discounts:
- Receive a 10% discount on your conference registration fee when three or more people from your jurisdiction register together (registrations must be submitted and paid together). This discount does not apply to preconference seminars.
- Qualify for the early registration fee discounts. Payment must be postmarked by April 16, 2020 to qualify for the advance registration.
- Join the GFOA today and receive $25 off the conference registration fee with a paid new membership. Discounts on conference registration fees due to a new membership will be applied upon receipt of membership dues.
There is no registration fee for guests or children, but they must be preregistered. Guests will be admitted to the Sunday Welcome Reception and to the exhibit hall during designated hours.
Conference sessions and the luncheons on Monday and Tuesday are not open to guests and children.
(Government entities only)
A one-for-one substitution of a nonmember for an active member is allowed. If your organization has a current GFOA member on the staff who is not attending conference, a nonmember may attend in his or her place at the lower member rate. Please provide the name or the membership number of the GFOA member on the registration form.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- March 26, 2020: No fee for cancellation before this date.
- March 27, 2020: Cancellations postmarked between March 27 and April 29, 2020 will be refunded, less a 25 percent service fee.
- April 30, 2020: Cancellations postmarked between April 30 and May 12, 2020 will be refunded, less a 50 percent service fee.
- May 13, 2020: No refunds will be issues from this date forward.