San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is looking for a dynamic leader to assist the Capital Finance Director in administering airport business and finance activities. Responsibilities include managing outstanding debt; heading the functional areas of capital financing; interest rate analysis and credit facility negotiations, and managing the daily operations of a complex $500 million commercial paper program and bond funds. If you have outstanding managerial and leadership skills; can commit to carrying out SFO's core values and its mission while providing leadership to professional and consultant staff; and able to effectively meet deadlines, then we encourage you to apply for this fantastic opportunity.
SFO’s Mission Statement
We provide an exceptional airport in service to our communities
SFO’s Core Values
- Safety and security is our first priority
- We are one team
- We treat everyone with respect
- We communicate fully and help one another
- We strive to be the best
- We are innovative
- We are open to new ideas
- We are committed to SFO being a great place to work for all employees
- We are each responsible for the Airport’s success
- We take pride in SFO and in our accomplishments
- Experience in municipal finance or public policy is highly desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations pertaining to capital finance.
- Experience in managing complex capital programs.
- Ability to conduct oral presentations to senior management and stakeholders.
- Experience with Commercial Paper program.