The City of Pasadena is seeking an advanced level senior accountant with strong accounting and financial analysis skills to maintain and control assigned accounting systems.
Appointment will be made at the Senior Accountant level depending on experience.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a closely related field.
- Be able to commit to the City's busy financial season, typically July through December.
- Has a background in governmental accounting, Utility Accounting, and Grants Accounting.
- Has experience as auditor of government entities, including Single Audit.
- Experience in the assembly of a City's Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is a plus.
City of Pasadena, CA offers excellent benefits package in addition to competitive salaries.