GFOA's Budgeting Series
Balancing budgets is one of the biggest challenges facing state and local governments today. Recognizing the critical need for new approaches, the GFOA offers the Budgeting Series, containing leading-edge concepts, practices, and tools governments can use to enhance their budget practices.
- The Series includes Revenue Analysis and Forecasting - Volume 2,
- Decision Tools for Budgetary Analysis - Volume 3,
- Priority Setting Models for Public Budgeting - Volume 4,
- Cost Analysis and Activity-Based Costing for Government - Volume 6, and
- Capital Project Planning and Evaluation: Expanding the Role of the Finance Officer - Volume 8