- Executive Board Nominating Committee Seeks Input
- 2015 GFOA Awards for Excellence application available
- GFOA Releases Third and Final Alert on SEC Continuing Disclosure Initiative
- Talking Points Address Accusations against Pension Plans
- 2013 Distinguished Budget Presentation Award Winners Announced (with PDFs)
- 2015 GFOA Scholarship Applications Available
Join fellow finance professionals to gain practical advice and learn effective techniques to meet the continuing challenges facing the public and private sector during GFOA’s 109th annual conference. The conference will take place on May 31-June 3, 2015, at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.