- 2015 GFOA Scholarship Applications Available
- GFOA Executive Board Approves Four Best Practices
- Federal Funding and Ban on Internet Access Taxes Extended; GFOA Urges Outreach to Congress
- GFOA Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief in Railroad Tax Preemption Case
- Associations File Comments with FCC Supporting Preemption of State Restrictions on Municipal Broadband
GFOA’s Executive Board recently approved best practices on Coordinating the Work of Multiple Auditors; Enhancing Reliability of Actuarial Valuations; Investment Fee Policies for Retirement Systems and the Investment of Bond Proceeds.