After trying each of the following steps, try to log into the event again before moving to the next step.
If you continue to have technical issues,
to e-mail your questions.
- Click here to watch the instructional video.
- If you are already logged into the meeting and experience a problem (slides stop advancing, streaming audio stops/fails, etc.), try clicking the “refresh” button in your web browser. It looks like a circle with arrows.
- Clear the cache in your web browser. Then close your web browser completely. Open your web browser again and try logging into the event/archive again.
- It is recommended that you use a PC with Windows and Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. If you are using a Mac, please use the Safari web browser. With a high speed/broadband internet connect. Wifi is not recommended.
- Make sure you do not have pop-ups disabled in your internet browser settings.
- Make sure that your internet browser is Active X enabled.
- If none of the above steps resolve the issues, direct your web browser to http://www.getfirefox.com and download Firefox. Next reinstall the Adobe Flash software by visiting www.flash.com. (See step 1.)
- If none of these steps are successful, the issue may be related to (a) internal firewall settings, (b) internal internet settings or (c) the speed/capability of your internet connection. You should consult your IT department to help you troubleshoot (bypassing proxy servers/services for the program is recommended. Please make sure the following the following IP addresses are open:
220.127.116.11 port 80 (web and Flash file delivery)
18.104.22.168 port 80 (web and Flash file delivery)
22.214.171.124 ports 1935, 443, and 80 (Flash RTMP and RTMPT streaming)
126.96.36.199 ports 1935, 443, and 80 (Flash RTMP and RTMPT streaming)
188.8.131.52 ports 1935, 443, and 80 (Flash RTMP and RTMPT streaming)