SAVE THE DATE! GFOA’s 114th Annual Conference will take place on May 17−20, 2020, at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Registration and housing will open in the fall. Keep watch to GFOA’s website for conference details to be announced.
- CONCURRENT SESSIONS. A rich array of concurrent sessions cover a broad range of topics, allowing participants to tailor their conference experience to their own needs and circumstances.
- PRECONFERENCE SESSIONS. Special preconference sessions provide an opportunity to explore selected topics of special interest in even greater depth.
- GENERAL SESSIONS. Experience direct contact with nationally recognized speakers of special interest to public finance professionals.
- DISCUSSION GROUPS. Meet peers and discuss topics relevant to specific types of organizations, such as school districts, utilities, large governments, small governments, and the next generation of finance officers.
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES. Make contacts, build new relationships, and cement existing relationships.
- SOCIAL EVENTS. Wind down from a busy day and connect with colleagues during GFOA’s Welcome Reception and Closing Event.
- CPE CREDIT. Earn more than 20 CPE credits, most directly relevant to government, with even more credits available for those who elect to participate in preconference sessions.
- EXHIBIT HALL. GFOA’s exhibit hall will put participants in contact with vendors that offer practical tools and solutions for a broad range of professional challenges. Stroll through the hall to view new products, ask questions, and see live demonstrations of services that can save your government time and money. Join us on Sunday morning to kick off this year’s hall with music and a ribbon cutting ceremony! Watch for new events in the exhibit hall!