112TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE | MAY 6-9, 2018 | ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI
Drawing on more than a century of experience, public finance professionals have widely come to view the GFOA Annual Conference as the one truly “must-attend” professional development event of the year. As in the past, the 112th GFOA Annual Conference in St. Louis, MO, will feature unparalleled opportunities for sharing ideas, sharpening skills, discovering new tools and technologies, and networking with peers from across North America and around the world.
- Concurrent sessions. A rich array of concurrent sessions covering a broad range of topics allowing participants to tailor their conference experience to their own needs and circumstances.
- Preconference sessions. Special Preconference sessions provide an opportunity to explore selected topics of special interest in even greater depth.
- General sessions. Experience direct contact with nationally recognized speakers of special interest to public finance professionals.
- Discussion groups. Meet peers and discuss topics relevant to specific types of organizations, such as school districts, utilities, large governments, small governments, and the next generation of finance officers.
- Networking opportunities. Make the contacts you need to build new relationships and cement existing relationships.
- Social events. Wind down from a busy day and connect with colleagues during GFOA’s Welcome Reception and Closing Event.
- CPE credit. Earn more than 20 CPE credits, most of it directly relevant to government, with even more credits available for those who elect to participate in preconference sessions.
- Exhibit hall. GFOA’s exhibit hall will put participants in contact with vendors that offer practical tools and solutions for a broad range of professional challenges. Stroll through the hall to view new products, ask questions, and see live demonstrations of services that can save your government time and money. Join us on Sunday morning to kick off this year’s hall with music and a ribbon cutting ceremony! Watch for new events in the exhibit hall!
Registration will be open this fall.
- First-Time Annual Conference Attendee Scholarship:
GFOA’s Executive Board will be awarding fifty scholarships per state or province to first-time annual conference attendees who are GFOA active (government) members. The scholarship waives the conference registration fee to give those individuals who have never attended a GFOA conference an opportunity to do so. For information on how to apply for a first-time conference attendee scholarship, please e-mail First Annual Conference Scholarship.
See You in St. Louis!