GFOA's job board of open public finance positions is one of the most popular pages on the GFOA website. Each week the page has approximately 2,000 unique page views. To use GFOA's job board to help recruit for your open position, please complete the form below.
Ads run for four consecutive weeks from the original posting date.
- $150 for active GFOA members (government)
- $250 for associate GFOA members (private sector)
- $500 for non-members
- Complete the form below. GFOA only allows for one position per submission. If you would like to recruit for multiple submissions, please complete the form for each position.
- When you submit the form, you will be re-directed to GFOA's membership system to provide payment. Members must be signed in using a GFOA username and password to receive the member discount. If you are unable to complete the transaction, you will also receive an email confirmation of your job posting submission with a link to provide payment.
- GFOA will post the position within one-two business days from date of payment (unless you indicate a later posting date).
Attention: To receive the member discount for placing an employment ad, individual members must be signed in when providing payment.
For assistance in placing a job ad or questions about your existing job ad, please contact Ailene Upton.