Attend this year's Annual Conference to improve your skills–including both technical and leadership competencies. GFOA’s Annual Conference features can’t-miss sessions that cover the latest developments in state and local government finance. Session highlights include:
- Accounting and Financial Reporting for the latest GASB pronouncements
- Capital Planning and how to make the most out of infrastructure investments
- Budgeting to improve financial sustainability and build a thriving community
- Treasury Management strategies for today’s modern world
- Team Management and how to navigate challenges of remote work
- Debt Management strategies for meeting new disclosure requirements
- Risk Assessment tools to deal with an uncertain future
Click here for an overview of sessions.
Need more reasons to attend?
Special preconference sessions provide an opportunity to explore selected topics of special interest in even greater depth.
Meet peers and discuss topics relevant to specific types of organizations, such as school districts, utilities, large governments, small governments, and the next generation of finance officers.
Wind down from a busy day and connect with colleagues during GFOA’s Welcome Reception and Closing Event.
Earn more than 20 CPE credits, most directly relevant to government, with even more credits available for those who elect to participate in preconference sessions.
GFOA’s exhibit hall will put participants in contact with vendors that offer practical tools and solutions for a broad range of professional challenges. Stroll through the hall to view new products, ask questions, and see live demonstrations of services that can save your government time and money.