March 20, 2023
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. CT
March 21, 2023
8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. CTGFOA Training Center
203 N. LaSalle St, Suite 2700
- Field of Study: Accounting (governmental)
- Credits: 12.00
- Prerequisite: Attendance in GFOA’s Accounting Academy, Government Accounting Intensive Series, or equivalent.
- Status: This event has availability.
This seminar is designed to provide participants with a solid working knowledge of the specialized accounting and financial reporting used by state and local governments for selected topics.
Who Will Benefit: CFO/Finance Director, Controller, Accountant, Auditor
- Those who successfully complete this series should gain a basic understanding of the appropriate governmental accounting and financial reporting related to:
- Capital assets
- Public-private and public-public partnerships
- Availability payment arrangements
- Subscription-based information technology arrangements
- Member Price: $525.00
- Non-member Price: $740.00