February 10, 2022
2 p.m.-4 p.m. ET
- Field of Study: Management Services
- Credits: 2.00
- Prerequisite: None.
This webinar will provide participants with an understanding of the 2022 market conditions for debt issuances and management. An overview of key credit variables will be discussed including - understanding ESG factors; cybersecurity threats; labeled bonds (e.g. green bonds), overall fiscal conditions, phasing out of LIBOR, and what variables rating agencies and investors may be looking for from issuers in the future.
The session will feature industry experts, interactive discussion, and will highlight for finance officers the importance of understanding how market conditions and trends are related to outstanding and future debt issuances.
Who Will Benefit: CFO/Finance Directors, Controllers, Budget Managers, Treasurers, Debt Managers, or similar.
- Evaluate how new credit factors relate to their debt program
- Discuss the impact market conditions have on debt products
- Understand how market trends and factors impact their government's debt issuances and portfolio
- Interact with industry experts
- Member Price: $85.00
- Non-member Price: $170.00