City of Cape Coral Financial Services Department
Cape Coral, Florida
Wage/Salary: $87,484.80 - $139,984.00 Annually
Date Posted: Thursday, July 14, 2022
Date Closing: Monday, August 15, 2022
URL for this job:
- Manages a wide array of accounting functions including payroll, accounting, accounts payable and treasury.
- Develops and maintains internal control systems, policies, and procedures.
- Serves as a liaison between the department and auditors, outside fiscal agencies, the public and other city departments.
- Plans, directs, manages, and supervises the work of professional and clerical accounting staff assuring work is performed in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles of the United States, departmental guidelines, and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Designs and prepares financial reports, schedules, and statements as required to demonstrate financial conditions, compliance with legal and regulatory provisions, and reconciliation of accounting transactions and data.