The Financial and Administrative Manager is responsible for organizing, reviewing, and participating in the performance of professional analysis related to specialized accounting and financial duties and performing complex research, statistical, and other analytical work. Duties include:
- Planning, prioritizing, and reviewing the performance of professional technical and analytical work in the areas of accounting, investments, and debt financing
- Overseeing and reviewing summaries for use in preparation of Pioneer’s annual budget, mid-year review, and year end summary.
- Researching, evaluating, and preparing complex statistical, financial, and demographic data used in reports, studies, surveys and analyses
- Participating in the development and implementation of Pioneer’s strategic plans; investigating, analyzing, developing and preparing special analytical studies of complex administrative, operational, financial and/or other organizational issues or projects and corresponding documentation and technical reports.
- Participating in the preparation of mandated financial reports.
- Reviewing and analyzing laws, controls, grants and administrative policies.
- Revising and developing fees; negotiating and administering contracts; ensuring compliance with Pioneer procedures, policies, and pertinent laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Maintaining and monitoring Pioneer’s fixed assets; reviewing capitalization expenditures; calculating and posting depreciation; reconciling fixed asset system to General Ledger.
- Analyzing, recording, and reporting complex financial transactions in accordance with generally accepted accounting and reporting practices.