Senior Contracts Administrator - Information Technology
Seminole Tribe of Florida Purchasing Department
Wage/Salary: $60,000 - $75,000
Date Posted: Monday, March 22, 2021
Date Closing: Thursday, April 22, 2021
URL for this job:
This is a Temporary/Contract Position which will be for approximately 1 Year, and can work Remotely.
The incumbent will:
- Provide strategic support and leadership in the full-lifecycle IT contract management on multiple programs; to include the review and approval of proposals and contracts, develops innovative contracting solutions, and serve as a trusted advisor to the executive leadership team.
- Review various contract documents including base contracts, modifications, and purchase orders. Communicate with vendor representatives, end user departments and internal team members on contract changes, modifications, etc.
- Utilize all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures while participating with a variety of Program Offices to ensure the acquisition plan, synopsis, procurement planning conference, and justification and approval all include the necessary information to facilitate a successful contract award.
- Draft and negotiate Teaming Agreements, NDA, EULAsand various other Agreements using legal templates.
- May assure compliance on all contracts. Ensure the company is compliant and meets contract terms and conditions with our end users.
- Ability to understand and assist in the preparation a wide range of contractual documents such as Request for Proposals, Contracts, Modifications, Subcontracts, Letter Agreements, Purchase Orders, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Proprietary Information Agreements, and Memorandum of Understanding- Required.
- Maintains appropriate documentation within each solicitation and contract file, and generates periodic contract reports.
- Maintains current knowledge of, adheres to, and provides input on contract procedures, guidelines and standards.
- Assists Departments with resolution of contract disputes, including accurately answering questions, and/or directly intervening on behalf of the Department with the appropriate parties.
- Directs complex supplier/vendor performance issues to the Legal and End-User Departments involved. Researches, investigates, initiates and coordinates the assertions and defenses of contract claims with users, contractors, suppliers, vendors, consultants and legal counsel.
- Develops and maintains a thorough set of Standard Operating Procedures and/or best practices, ensuring compliance with policies and identifying ways to improve IT Procurement and Bid Processes when applicable.
- Manages multiple contract and solicitation administration priorities simultaneously, while adhering to strict completion and reporting deadlines.
- Exemplifies the highest level of professional standards in the effective delivery of services, in accordance with all Departmental and STOF policies and procedures.
Interested candidates please submit resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org