The City of Park Ridge's Finance Department is seeking compassionate and detail-oriented applicants for the position of Senior Fiscal Technician. This position is primarily responsible for reviewing and analyzing water usage, calculating billing and communicating with customers regarding billing issues, payment set up, and water shut offs.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- The highest level of customer service;
- The ability to form partnerships with staff and other departments to best assist residents;
- Accurate and detail-oriented data-entry;
- Innovative ideas for streamlining Finance functions.
- Processes payment drop-offs and electronic payments;
- Reviews and analyzes water usage, posts meter reads, calculates and analyzes billing;
- Addresses customer billing and account concerns;
- Maintains and updates accounts;
- Prepares notifications to the customers regarding meter malfunctions, appointments, monitors debt balances for discharge of liens, and prepares various consumption usage reports;
- Prepares shut off list, and coordinates with Public Works Staff;
- Provides customer service to internal and external customers; greets, receives and screens visitors and customers; addresses and resolves customer questions;
- Prepares detailed financial reports in order to monitor, evaluate, and report on financial activity.
Qualifications, Requirements and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Three (3) years of progressively responsible related experience;
- This is considered a light duty, office position.