Helpful information about the COVID-19 Relief Fund
- $150 billion in direct aid specifically for COVID-19 related expenses to states (minimum of $1.25 billion), tribal governments, territories and local governments over the population of 500,000 people.
- Allocated through population based formula.
- Local governments with populations below 500K go through states
- Congressional Research Service Report: COVID-19 Aid State and Local Allocations
- GFOA Member Alert: Coronavirus Relief Fund
- OIG GrantSolutions Guide for CRF Prime Recipients (8.31.2020)
- GFOA/Big 7 Letter to Treasury’s OIG (9.10.20)
- Updated Coronavirus Relief Fund FAQ (10.19.2020)
- Updated OIG FAQ on CRF Reporting and Recordkeeping (11.25.2020)
Click here to view information from the U.S. Department of Treasury.