Budget and Property Manager (Public Safety)
Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Public Safety Headquarters
Washington, District Of Columbia
Wage/Salary: $84,115.00 - $121,967.00
Date Posted: Friday, August 5, 2022
Date Closing: Saturday, August 13, 2022
URL for this job:
As a Budget and Property Manager in the Office of Public Safety, you will ensure the Office is operating within approved budget and all property is accounted for and managed.
- Serves as the Office of Public Safety’s fiscal manager. Oversees execution of various Office budgets for compliance with the Airports Authority’s annual budget and approved public safety plans.
- Serves as the Office’s Property Officer/Property Custodian. Supervises the Property Management Technician and the Supply Assistant. Ensures independent accountability, control, and tracking of all locally controlled, non-capitalized personal property assets assigned to each respective Department and estimates with assistance from Police and Fire staff.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in budget and financial management.
- Knowledge of supervisory principles and ability to manage the operations and programs of the unit/team.
- Knowledge of budgeting processes and procedures to develop, formulate, justify and monitor budgets
and expenditures, and to ensure that reports, forecasts, estimates and other documents conform to
financial management objectives.