The Finance Administrator, Department of Human Services (DHS), Office of Administration(OA), Bureau of Financial Management, Budgets & Reports (BFMBR), under the authority of the Deputy Director, Department of Human Services (DHS), Office of Administration (OA), is responsible for developing and maintaining the financial operations for the Allegheny County Department of Human Services (DHS), encompassing five program offices: Area Agency on Aging (AAA), Office of Behavioral Health (OBH), Office of Children, Youth and Families (OCYF), Office of Community Services (OCS), and Office of Developmental Supports (ODS); and four (4) support offices: Office of Administration (OA), Executive Office (EO), Office of Analytics, Technology and Planning (ATP) and Office of Community Relations (OCR).
- A Bachelor’s degree AND five (5) years of professional experience in fiscal management, auditing, economic analysis, fiscal planning, budget systems analysis or related field; to include three (3) years of supervisory or administrative experience. An equivalent combination of experience and education may be substituted.
- Implements fiscal policies and procedures for DHS while consistent with the requirements and key functions established by the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS), Pennsylvania Department of Aging (PDA), Department of Agriculture (DOA),Department of Health (DOH), and Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (DDAP), Allegheny County, and federal funding sources and private agencies and foundations.
- Oversees the financial reporting and management process and procedures.
- Oversees administration of all grants including federal, state, private and donated revenues.
- Acts as a liaison for Allegheny County Department of Human Services (ACDHS) with contract service provider agencies regarding technical assistance and other initiatives designed to support provider agencies in compliance with ACDHS requirements and financial stability.
Please click the link provided to learn more about the duties of this position.