Instructions on How to Access GFOA's New e-Learning Management System
To access the training, please go to https://learn.gfoa.org/. This will take you to GFOA's Learning Management System.
NOTE: Internet Explorer does not support modern web standards required to access GFOA's Learning Management System. Please use a modern, standards compliant browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari to access the LMS.
Once in the LMS:
- On the right side of the screen, click on “Log In,” enter your GFOA membership username and password into the login box, and then click “Sign In.” This is the same membership/nonmember credentials that you have for any GFOA activity (online registration, exclusive webpage content, and access to the LMS)
- You can use the Forgot username, Forgot password links, and follow those steps to obtain that information. Your e-mail address must match the registration record on your account for this class.
Once you are in the system, your dashboard will display your registered upcoming live events. Click on the course you are registered to attend.
On the landing page:
- Click the arrow to expand the listing.
- Enter the session by clicking on the event box. (This will activate the Zoom meeting and authenticate you as a registered user.)
- You may download the course slides through the link under each session content.
- Once you complete each live session, you will be awarded your earned credits for the program.
- For multiple-day courses, after you have logged into the system, repeat steps 1-4 for each of the day of the course.
- At the conclusion of the event, click on the "Access your certificate/credit" tab and complete the course evaluation. This will unlock the Final CPE certificate component. Your earned CPE credits will be part
- of your transcript in the LMS. The system will keep track of all earned CPE taken through the LMS. You may also print a PDF certificate of completion.
- You will have access to archived recordings of this training.