January 8, 2021
2 p.m.-3 p.m. ET
- Field of Study: Finance
- Credits: 1
- Prerequisite: None
While the focus of this webinar will be on the performance measures criterion within the GFOA’s Distinguished Budget Presentation Awards program, an emphasis will be placed on improving on improving all areas of communication, presentation, and process within the budget. This sixty minute course combines lecture, panel discussion, examples, and polling questions.
- What to measure
- Setting up process to develop trends
- Ability to interpret results
- Linking to departmental goals
- Making proper peer comparisons
- Utilizing GFOA’s special performance measures recognition winners
- Understand relationship to GFOA’s best practice on this topic.
Who Will Benefit: CFO/Finance Director, Budget Manager, Budget Analyst
- Member Price: $35.00
- Non-member Price: $50.00