Market and Credit Rating Outlook
March 16, 2023
1 p.m.-3 p.m. ET
- Field of Study: Management Services
- Credits: 2.00
- Prerequisite: None.
This webinar will provide participants with an understanding of current market information and an outlook for future months. Discussion of how the market impacts various debt issuance products will also be discussed. The session will feature industry experts, interactive discussion, and will highlight for finance officers the importance of understanding how market conditions are related to outstanding and future debt issuances.
Who Will Benefit: CFO/Finance Directors, Controllers, Budget Managers, Treasurers, Debt Managers, or similar.
- Those who successfully complete this seminar should be able to:
- Review current market conditions, trends, and practices
- Discuss the impact market conditions have on debt products
- Understand how market trends and factors impact their government's debt portfolio
- Interact with industry experts
- Member Price: $85.00
- Non-member Price: $160.00