November 16-18, 2020
- Field of Study: Managment Services
- Credits: 8.00
- Prerequisite: none
This course will focus on the suite of best practices and advisories developed by GFOA to help finance officers better understand policies and procedures, and optimal techniques related to the treasury receivables and payables. Information about current practices, products, and industry and federal regulatory developments will also be discussed. This class will be interactive between students and instructors, and participants will be able to bring their own problem-solving needs to the discussions.
Seminar Schedule (all times listed in Eastern time zone.
- November 16 - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- November 17- 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- November 18 - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Become familiar with key practices related to treasury management
- Lay the groundwork for developing their own appropriate policies and procedures for payables and receivables
- Understand policies and procedures for determining and procuring banking services
- Determine key internal controls policies necessary for fraud prevention in the Treasury office
Who Will Benefit: finance officers, treasurers, and others having a role in an organization's treasury operations
- Member Price: $280.00
- Non-member Price: $560.00