We are the Black Caucus of the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada (GFOA). We are dedicated to the objectives of GFOA and encourage our members to participate and contribute at the national level and in the state associations. Established in 1991, our mission is to diligently support the aspirations and achievements of African-American public finance officers; to pursue professional development opportunities for our members; and to sponsor projects to assist African-Americans seeking careers in government finance.
- Chair: Hakeem Oshikoya, Finance Director, Fulton County Government, Georgia
- Vice-Chair: Susan Gooding-Liburd, ACM/Financial Services Director, City of Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
- Secretary: Margaret Dally-Johns, Accounting Manager, South Florida Regional Transportation Authority
- Immediate Past Chair: Lunda Asmani, Budget Director, Town of New Canaan, Connecticut
- Michael Belarmino, Senior Policy Advisor, Federal Liaison Center, GFOA