Local government officials who want to improve the performance of the finance office
Public-sector organizations can’t succeed without talent – the right people with the right skills in the right places at the right times. This is particularly true for government financial management. But just having talented employees isn’t enough – they must also be committed and engaged. This webinar will cover how to measure employee engagement and then achieve a high level of engagement in your organization – in order to drive superior performance and outcomes. Participants will learn how employee engagement improves performance and service in order to improve customer satisfaction and, ultimately, trust in government.
- Learn what employee engagement is (and isn’t)
- Learn why engagement matters
- Learn about how to measure employee engagement in your organization
- Understand the link between employee engagement and recruiting
- Find out what influences engagement, including leadership and managing change, and employee recognition
- Understand what creating a culture of engagement is