The Committee on Retirement Benefits and Administration works with state and local administrators, trustees, and personnel officials to effectively manage state and local retirement funds and employee benefits. The committee tracks new industry practices, regulatory and legislative developments, and issues best practices to assist public pension and personnel officers.
Members of the CORBA Committee
GFOA's CORBA Committee is made up of 25 practitioners, five advisors, and two ex-officio members of the GFOA Executive Board.
GFOA Policy Statements
Policy statements are developed by the GFOA standing committees, approved by the GFOA Executive Board
Understanding Financing Options Used for Public Infrastructure
This report provides an overview of tax-exempt bond and other financings used by state and local governments and entities.
GFOA's Committee on Retirement and Benefits Administration is one of seven standing committees. Other GFOA committees include:
- Committee on Accounting, Auditing, and Financial Reporting (CAAFR)
- Committee on Governmental Budgeting and Fiscal Policy (BUDGET)
- Committee on Canadian Issues (CCI)
- Committee on Governmental Debt Management (DEBT)
- Committee on Economic Development and Capital Planning (CEDCP)
- Committee on Treasury and Investment Management (TIM)