Register today for GFOAs 108th annual conference, The Future of Government Finance, on May 18-21, 2014, at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Technical sessions (including in-depth preconference seminars) that offer comprehensive coverage of all the latest developments, trends, and best practices in each major facet of public finance;
- Events that create a unique opportunity to build relationships and network with peers from across the country and around the world;
- General sessions featuring nationally recognized speakers on topics of interest to public finance professionals;
- An unparalleled opportunity to earn continuing professional education (CPE) credit;
- An exhibit hall offering a wealth of practical solutions to a broad range of professional challenges.
First-time annual conference attendee scholarships
The GFOA strives to provide leadership to the government finance profession through education, research, and best practices. Nowhere are these efforts more apparent than at the GFOA annual conference. To keep with our commitment, the GFOA Executive Board is pleased to announce:
50 scholarships will be awarded per state or province in the amount of the full-conference registration fee to first-time conference attendees who are GFOA active government members. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity. If you are interested in applying for the scholarship, please e-mail GFOA.