Reach the Government Finance Community!
GFOA's Virtual Conference will be held July 12-23, 2021. Government finance professionals are eager to find solutions to meet and overcome new challenges brought on by this changing environment. Below, you'll find helpful information on becoming a sponsor or exhibitor at the Virtual Conference.
Sponsors receive all of the benefits listed listed below:
- Premier placement of their sponsorship tile according to level of sponsorship on the Virtual Conference platform site and revamped online Buyer’s Guide.
- Company logo as part of an ad thanking all Premier and Diamond sponsors, which will appear in the August 2021 issue of GFOA’s bimonthly membership magazine, Government Finance Review (GFR).
- One (1) GFOA Associate membership for each $1,000 committed.
Double your exposure by signing up as a sponsor and exhibitor! Sponsorship does not automatically include an exhibit tile. There will be separate sections on the Virtual Conference platform site for sponsors and exhibitors. If you would like to appear in both sections, you would need to sign up as a sponsor and as an exhibitor.
Want More Information?
Each sponsor and exhibiting company will receive a complimentary registration to participate in the Virtual Conference per $1,000 contribution. On June 30, 2021, GFOA will e-mail each exhibitor contact a PDF of attendee names, titles, and organizations only.
New this Year!
- Each company will manage their own “tile” on the Virtual Conference site, including adding their company logo, resource materials, scheduling appointments, and making any changes to their tile throughout the event. The site will be available on gfoa.org until September 30, 2021.
- GFOA will hold dedicated times for attendees to visit sponsor tiles and the exhibit hall.
- Each company will have an opportunity to set up meetings and offer giveaways (i.e., hold a virtual coffee break to encourage attendees to visit your booth tile).
- GFOA will host a daily raffle for attendees. A total of 50+GFOA backpacks will be raffled throughout the conference. Each day’s raffle will focus on a specific functional area, such as accounting, banking, etc. Companies will have an opportunity to include an item or special offer in the backpack and will receive recognition.
New and Improved Opportunity
- Includes listing in GFOA’s revamped online Buyer’s Guide through March 31, 2022. The Guide provides a great opportunity for finance professionals to find companies that offer products and services that can save their governments time and money. Plus, the Guide will be featured weekly in GFOA’s Member Newsletter beginning in June through the conclusion of the event at the end of July.
- Includes listing in GFOA’s new online Industry Events calendar through March 31, 2022.
- Opportunity to appear on GFOA’s social media wall during the Virtual Conference.