The Committee on Canadian Issues works to meet the unique needs of GFOA's Canadian members. The committee has 12 members and one advisor. Committee members are drawn from 9 of Canada's 10 provinces, including also the Northwest Territories.
Members of the CCI Committee
GFOA's CCI Committee is made up of 12 practitioners and one advisor.
GFOA Policy Statements
Policy statements are developed by the GFOA standing committees, approved by the GFOA Executive Board
GFOA's Committee on Canadian Issues is one of seven standing committees. Other GFOA committees include:
- Accounting, Auditing, and Financial Reporting Committee
- Committee on Governmental Budgeting and Fiscal Policy (BUDGET)
- Committee on Governmental Debt Management (DEBT)
- Committee on Economic Development and Capital Planning (CEDCP)
- Committee on Retirement and Benefits Administration (CORBA)
- Committee on Treasury and Investment Management (TIM)