Personal Savings Rate & US Revolving Consumer Debt
- Personal Savings Rate: the percentage of disposable personal income (DPI) can be viewed as the portion of personal income that is used either to provide funds to capital markets or to invest in real assets such as residences.
- Revolving Consumer Credit: Revolving consumer credit, or credit card debt, is an excellent indicator of ease of access to and usage of credit which changes with economic cycles. Growth in credit card debt often signals strong economic conditions as consumers feel confident in borrowing and vice versa.
Median Weekly Earnings
- Earnings data includes wage and salary workers are workers who receive wages, salaries, commissions, tips, payment in kind, or piece rates. The group includes employees in both the private and public sectors but, for the purposes of the earnings series, it excludes all self-employed persons.
Median Household Income by County (2019)
- Median Household Income by County (2019)
Median Household Income by County as a Percent (%) of State Median Household Income (2019)
- Median Household Income by County as a Percent (%) of State Median Household Income