Sales Executives Organization Type: Software, Insights and Analytics Location: Texas (Dallas, Austin) California (So. Cal & No. Cal) Avenu works directly with city and county management, finance directors, recorders, judges, clerks — and thousands of other elected and administrative officials. We help leaders at every level of government establish better relationships with their communities — making it easier for them to drive results for the citizens they serve. Exciting opportunity to work with an industry leader who works closely with local officials to help cities, towns, and counties of all sizes gain the untapped revenue and budget insights to achieve more. Solutions include streamlining the process of identifying noncompliance, securing lost revenue, and supporting day-to-day-operations with software and analytics.
The company desires two experienced Sales Executives who can become part of a dynamic sales team, located in CA or TX. The Sales Executives are responsible for prospecting and identifying new clients and closing new logo deals, as well as selling new solutions to existing clients.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Identify, prospect and close new logo clients
- Develops and maintain relationships with potential clients and strives to close potential sales
- Makes regular sales calls to develop relationships and proactively follows-up on leads
- Schedules sales visits regularly in territory (CA or TX) to meet with potential clients
- Maintains a network of colleagues and customers to obtain prospects
- Negotiates with clients for efficient service delivery at profitable fees
- Drafts client service agreements providing details on scope of services and compensation
- Negotiates with client to execute contracts
- Attend trade shows and conferences as required
- Willingness to travel as required, up to 50% Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sales experience in selling software and services
- Sales experience and managing complex accounts is preferred.
- Strong familiarity local government operations, California or Texas experience is preferred.
- Experience with SalesForce.com is highly desirable.
Base compensation is $80,000 to $100,000 plus commission, attractive 401K plan, health benefits, short/long disability, PTO etc.
To apply: The recruitment for this position is being handled by GovHR USA. Candidates should apply online by October 4, 2019 with resume, cover letter and contact information for five work-related references to www.GovHRjobs.com. Candidates may contact the recruiter, Joellen J Cademartori, CEO of GovHR USA with questions at email@example.com. Click HERE to Apply!