September 16, 2020
2 p.m.-4 p.m. ET
- Field of Study: Accounting – Governmental
- Credits: 2
Date and Time:
Sep 16 2020 - 02:00pm to 04:00pm EDT
The seminar will furnish participants with the basic information needed to prepare government-wide financial statements, and the necessary journal entries to convert and consolidate fund financial statements to government-wide financial statements.
Those who successfully complete this seminar should be able to:
- Understand the measurement focus and basis of accounting for government-wide financial statements
- Identify the elements and format of each government-wide financial statement
- Perform the necessary conversion and consolidation entries for the government-wide statements
Field of Study: Accounting – Governmental
CPE Credits: 2
Member Price: $85.00
Non-Member Price: $160.00
Prerequisite: Accounting and financial reporting professionals with at least two years of governmental accounting experience.
Who Will Benefit:
Accounting and financial reporting professionals who have prepared, or wish to be able to prepare annual financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
Once registered you will access this LMS Class at learn.gfoa.org
- Member Price: $85.00
- Non-member Price: $160.00